SELLER INFORMATION

Kitchen net
Hajie Perez
0905 869 8259
02 857 2129

SALE EVENT INFORMATION

Online Auction
Magalang Pampanga, Philippines
Sale Event Closed!

Assorted Restaurant Kitchen Equipment, Home Furniture etc.,

This sale has 15% BP and 12% vat on BP. A total add on of 16.8% on the bid price. Except Lots 57 to 90 with 12% vat on goods and a total add ons of 28.8%. Returns or Refunds will NOT be entertained once invoiced and the items have been removed from the sa

This sale has 16.8% add-ons on the bid price except Lots 57 to 90 with 28.8% add ons.

Thursday June 23rd to Tuesday June 28th from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Except Sundays and Holidays) at Astocas KITCHEN NET Sales Center, Block 16 Guanzon Subdivision, Sta. Cruz, Magalang, Pampanga.

15%
12%
29 June
30 June
 

Search and Manage Lots

Search

View Sale Lots