SELLER INFORMATION

Kitchen net
Hajie Perez
0905 869 8259
02 857 2129

SALE EVENT INFORMATION

Online Auction
Magalang Pampanga, Philippines
Sale Event Closed!

BUNN Coffee Brewer - Unused, UDE Refrigeration Equipment, Restaurant Furniture, Household Lounge Furniture, TRAEGAR Wood Pellet BBQ Grill, etc.,

This sale has 15% BP and 12% vat on BP. A total add on of 16.8% on the bid price except Lots 45-46, 131-133 with 28.8% add ons. Returns or Refunds will NOT be entertained once invoiced and the items have been removed from the sale premises.

This sale has 16.8% add-ons on the bid price except Lots 45-46, 131-133 with 28.8% add ons.

from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Except Sundays and Holidays) at Astocas KITCHEN NET Sales Center, Block 16 Guanzon Subdivision, Sta. Cruz, Magalang, Pampanga.

15%
12%
09 June
12 June
 

Search and Manage Lots

Search

View Sale Lots